Monday, November 07, 2016

Rounding the Corner on Beadboard Work

It was a big week in Chicago this week. The Cubs won the World Series, deyed the river blue, and had a big parade. I work on Michigan so it made for a fun work day. 




I also felt that it was a good week for work on the house. The weather was great, I got the garage cleaned up and it can now be used for parking cars instead of staining wood, and I did a lot of work on the beadboard. 


I was able to finish all but two small sections of beadboard this week. It looks great and will be nice to finally get to the scraping and painting. I don't hold out a ton of hope that I will get much done before it is too cold but I am crossing my fingers.  







The trim for where the beadboard meets the friexeboard also arrived this week. I started priming that and will paint it this week so it can go up soon as well.






1 comment: